As the operators of the NaturalChamois.com website (“Site”), DERI2000 San. Ve Tic. Ltd. Sti (“We”,
basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to us will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data
and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Controller is DERI2000 San. Ve
Tic. Ltd. Sti.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect and process the following information from you:
- Your name and contact information, including email address and telephone number, and
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided
when requesting further information or services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do
not have to respond to them.
- Details of your use of the Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs
and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
USES MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Lawful basis for processing
We rely on performance of a contract with you the lawful basis on which We collect and use your
personal data, except in relation to data from surveys and details of your use of the App, and any data
used for marketing purposes.
In relation to data from surveys, we rely on our legitimate interests as the lawful basis on which We
collect and use your personal data. Our legitimate interests are to understand our customer base and
provide a better service.
In relation to direct marketing, we rely on consent as the lawful basis on which We collect and use your
Purposes of processing
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with our services.
- To contact you about our products and services. To promote our products for sale via direct
- To ensure that content on our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for the
device(s) you use to access and view the content on our Site.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel
may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our Site.
In addition to the above uses, we may use your information (and, where you have consented, permit
selected third parties to use your information), to notify you other services which may be of interest to
For such uses we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) if you have consented to
such communication when we collect your data, OR if the contact relates to mobile applications
developed by us similar to the Site and which we think may be of interest to you.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing
purposes, please either (i) unsubscribe from our electronic communications using the method indicated
in the relevant communication, or (ii) inform Us at any time by contacting Us as the contact details set
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may pass your information to our third party service providers, agents, subcontractors and other
associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our
behalf (e.g. to host our servers).
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our corporate group, which means our
subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK
Companies Act 2006 (where applicable).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your
personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data
held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of DERI2000 San. Ve Tic. Ltd. Sti., the Site, our users
and any third party we interact with the to provide the Site.
Other than as set out above, and save insofar as is necessary in order for Us to carry out our obligations
arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us, We will not share your data with third
parties unless we have procured your express consent to do so.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data are kept secure, including security
measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised
way. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to know it.
Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you
and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where We are legally required to do
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will
do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data when
transmitted to our App; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
If your personal details change you may update them by accessing the relevant section of the App. If
you have any questions about how We use data collected which relates to you, please contact Us by
sending a request by email to the contact details below.
How long we keep your personal data
We will hold the data set out above for a reasonable time having regard to the nature of the personal
data and the purpose for which it was collected. In particular:
- Where we hold your personal data in connection with the performance of a contract with one of
our customers or suppliers, we will hold your data, and in particular any communications
between you and us in relation to the negotiation or performance of the contract by either party
for so long as that contract is in force and for a period of at least 7 years after;
- Where we hold your data in connection with the marketing or promotion of our business, we will
hold your data for up to 2 years, or for up to 2 years after you last communicated with us, if later;
- In respect of website usage data, we hold your data for 5 years from the date of collection.
Where we store your personal data
All information We hold about you is stored in Switzerland.
The European Commission has given a formal decision that Switzerland provides adequate levels of
data protection similar to those which apply in the EEA.
If you would like further information please contact Us (see ‘Contact’ below).
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually
inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend
to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent
such processing by checking/ticking certain tick boxes we use to collect your data. You can also exercise
the right at any time by contacting us using our contact details set out below.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from websites of our partner networks, advertisers
and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In
summary, those include rights to:
- access to your personal data and to certain other supplementary information that this Policy is
already designed to address;
- require Us to correct any mistakes in your information which We hold;
- require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations;
- receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to Us, in a structured,
commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a
third party in certain situations;
- object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing;
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning
you or similarly significantly affect you;
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data;
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances; and
- claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the
Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals’ rights under the General
Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- email, call or write to Us;
- let Us have enough information to identify you (e.g. account number, user name, registration
- let Us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a
recent utility or credit card bill); and
- let Us know the information to which your request relates, including any account or reference
numbers, if you have them.
in the future will be notified and made available to you using the App. Your continued use of the App